Georgia Tech’s name and trademarks may be used solely with the permission of Georgia Tech. Items offered for sale to the public bearing the Institute’s name and trademarks must be licensed.
Items manufactured for internal use (by students, staff, or affiliates) must be approved and must be manufactured by an officially licensed vendor. If a licensee is not used, the Institute may not approve funding for the order.
For information on obtaining a Georgia Tech license, please contact our licensing agent, CLC.
(text and background only visible when logged in)
Keep in mind...
- Campus units may use the Institute primary logo, extended logo, or unit combination logo in communications and for branded items purchased from an official licensee.
- Do not use the Interlocking GT alone for academic or organizational usage. The Bookstore offers generic Georgia Tech branded apparel, notebooks, pens, and many other licensed promotional products for purchase.
- Do not use the outlined version of the interlocking GT, which remains exclusive to Athletics.
- Trademarks (logos and spirit marks) are not to be used in conjunction with tobacco, recreational drugs, gambling products, political symbols, and/or religious symbols. For additional restricted items, see the full list.
- Use in conjunction with the United States flag, or the flag of the State of Georgia, is allowable.
- Trademarks (logos and spirit marks) are not to be used in conjunction with other brands, names, or trademarks in a way that might appear as an endorsement by the Institute.
- Do not simulate logos in type, skew or modify the elements, recolor, or fill with any pattern or texture.
- Designs using the trademarks must be approved prior to printing or manufacturing.
- All items and materials bearing the trademarks must be printed, produced, and manufactured by an official licensee.
- A registered trademark symbol, either ® or TM, is to be used next to every trademarked logo. The symbol should appear near the bottom right of the trademarked logo.