- The licensing process takes approximately eight to 12 weeks.
- Complete and submit a CLC application.
- CLC and Georgia Tech will review the application.
- Once an application is conceptually approved, Georgia Tech’s trademarks will be available through Logos On Demand.
- Submit artwork through CLC’s online system, Brand Manager, for review by Georgia Tech.
- After receiving approval, a finished sample of the product must be submitted for review.
- Once final approval is granted, CLC will send a License Agreement for execution.
- Once the Agreement is signed and returned to CLC, an officer of CLC will sign the Agreement and return fully executed copies to the licensee.
- Until the licensee receives fully executed copies of the Agreement, the licensee remains unauthorized to produce and/or distribute any merchandise incorporating the trademarks of the Institute.