Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
- The licensing process takes approximately 10-15 weeks, depending on the thoroughness of license application.
- Complete and submit a CLC online application at www.clc.com.
- CLC and Georgia Tech will review the application for a number of variables, including whether the product meets the goals, strategy, and need of the licensing program.
- Georgia Tech will decide whether to approve or disapprove the application.
- Once an application is conceptually approved, Georgia Tech’s trademarks will be available through CLC's Logos On Demand digital logo distribution portal.
- Product artwork then must be submitted through CLC’s Brand Manager 360 online licensing system for review by Georgia Tech.
- After receiving approval on the artwork, a finished sample of the product must be submitted for review by Georgia Tech.
- Once final approval is granted, CLC will send a License Agreement for execution.
- Once the Agreement is electronically signed via the CLC system, an officer of CLC will sign the Agreement and upload the fully executed Agreement to the licensee's CLC account.
- Until the licensee receives fully executed copies of the Agreement, the licensee remains unauthorized to produce and/or distribute any merchandise incorporating the trademarks of the Institute.