Adding a Georgia Tech-related image — such as the Ramblin’ Wreck or Buzz — on a cake can make a birthday, graduation, wedding, anniversary, or other significant life event even more meaningful.
Complete the form below before having edible items (cakes, cookies, cupcakes, chocolates, etc.) made using Georgia Tech trademarks.
(text and background only visible when logged in)
Cake Permission Form
To begin the process of creating your Georgia Tech cake, complete and submit the form below. You will then receive an email with a permission letter that you will take to the bakery when your place your order.
Keep in mind…
- Trademarks are not to be used in conjunction with alcohol, tobacco, recreational drugs, gambling products, national flags, political symbols, and/or religious symbols.
- Trademarks cannot be printed in red or used on red items.
- The letters G and T cannot appear side-by-side on products. They must be interlocking.
- Trademarks are not to be used in conjunction with other brands, names, or trademarks in a way that might appear as an endorsement by the Institute.
- Designs using the trademarks must be approved prior to printing or manufacturing.
- All items and materials bearing the trademarks must be printed, produced, and manufactured by an official licensee.
- A registered trademark symbol, either ® or TM, is to be used next to every trademarked logo. The symbol should appear near the bottom right of the trademarked logo.