Grave Marker Permission Form
Many Georgia Tech alumni and friends spend a lifetime passionately supporting the Institute in a variety of ways. That passion and dedication can be honored even after a loved one’s death with a Georgia Tech grave marker.
To begin the process of creating a Georgia Tech grave marker, complete and submit the form below. You will then receive an email with a permission letter that you take to the cemetery or grave marker manufacturer.
(text and background only visible when logged in)
Keep in mind...
- Campus units may use the Institute primary logo, extended logo, or unit combination logo in communications and for branded items purchased from an official licensee.
- Do not use the Interlocking GT alone for academic or organizational usage. The Bookstore offers generic Georgia Tech branded apparel, notebooks, pens, and many other licensed promotional products for purchase.
- Do not use the outlined version of the interlocking GT, which remains exclusive to Athletics.
- Trademarks (logos and spirit marks) are not to be used in conjunction with tobacco, recreational drugs, gambling products, political symbols, and/or religious symbols. For additional restricted items, see the full list.
- Use in conjunction with the United States flag, or the flag of the State of Georgia, is allowable.
- Trademarks (logos and spirit marks) are not to be used in conjunction with other brands, names, or trademarks in a way that might appear as an endorsement by the Institute.
- Do not simulate logos in type, skew or modify the elements, recolor, or fill with any pattern or texture.
- Designs using the trademarks must be approved prior to printing or manufacturing.
- All items and materials bearing the trademarks must be printed, produced, and manufactured by an official licensee.
- A registered trademark symbol, either ® or TM, is to be used next to every trademarked logo. The symbol should appear near the bottom right of the trademarked logo.