Grave Marker Permission Form
Many Georgia Tech alumni and friends spend a lifetime passionately supporting the Institute in a variety of ways. That passion and dedication can be honored even after a loved one’s death with a Georgia Tech grave marker.
To begin the process of creating a Georgia Tech grave marker, complete and submit the form below. You will then receive an email with a permission letter that you take to the cemetery or grave marker manufacturer.
(text and background only visible when logged in)
Keep in mind...
- Trademarks are not to be used in conjunction with tobacco, recreational drugs, gambling products, political symbols, and/or religious symbols. For additional restricted items, see the full list.
- Trademarks may only be printed in approved primary brand colors, and may not be printed on material colors that conflict with the brand standards (including red).
- The Interlocking GT can only be printed in white and Tech Gold (PMS 4515 or 8383 metallic).
- Do not simulate logos in type, skew or modify the elements, recolor, or fill with any pattern or texture.
- Use in conjunction with the United States flag, or the flag of the State of Georgia, is allowable.
- The letters G and T cannot appear side-by-side on products. Only the interlocking GT trademark may visually represent the initials of the Institute.
- Trademarks are not to be used in conjunction with other brands, names, or trademarks in a way that might appear as an endorsement by the Institute.
- Designs using the trademarks must be approved prior to printing or manufacturing.
- All items and materials bearing the trademarks must be printed, produced, and manufactured by an official licensee.
- A registered trademark symbol, either ® or TM, is to be used next to every trademarked logo. The symbol should appear near the bottom right of the trademarked logo.