There must be no implication of sponsorship of or endorsement by the Institute of the third party’s goods or services (or vice versa). The third-party business can list the Institute’s name in the client list, but cannot use any trademarks.
If a vendor would like to use images of the Institute in marketing materials, approval from Licensing and Trademarks is required.
(text and background only visible when logged in)
Keep in mind...
- Trademarks are not to be used in conjunction with alcohol, tobacco, recreational drugs, gambling products, national flags, political symbols, and/or religious symbols.
- Trademarks cannot be printed in red or used on red items.
- The letters G and T cannot appear side-by-side on products. They must be interlocking.
- Trademarks are not to be used in conjunction with other brands, names, or trademarks in a way that might appear as an endorsement by the Institute.
- Designs using the trademarks must be approved prior to printing or manufacturing.
- All items and materials bearing the trademarks must be printed, produced, and manufactured by an official licensee.
- A registered trademark symbol, either ® or TM, is to be used next to every trademarked logo. The symbol should appear near the bottom right of the trademarked logo.